How to use Google Charts in WordPress Website
WordPress is the most commonly utilized web development platform, the reason for the Popularity of WordPress is that it comes with various WordPress website Templates where the users can modify the sites easily. The most important feature is that it comes with various designs where you can change the look precisely the way they need without coding or programming.
One can improve the WordPress posts, pages or gadgets with different widgets to increase the interest of the site or to convey better user interface. Among the different WordPress Plugins that can be added to the site is the “Google Charts” that offer a great way to display the information in an attractive engaging and straightforward way.
What Are Google Charts?
Google Charts is a fantastic method to display the data in chart configuration in your WordPress post, page. There are numerous situations, where the most ideal method for displaying the data is either a diagram, a pie chart or a graph bar.
The Google Charts enables you to make the informational chart in a simpler way. Regardless of whether you require a basic direct chart or need to include the complex various leveled treemaps, the Google’s charts can take care of your concern. Here you can discover a variety of prepared to utilize graphs and charts, which can be created according to your necessities.
The Google graphs are exceedingly intuitive, and given you a chance to show the data in an outwardly appealing way. Google empowers you to get to the graph with a default appearance, and you can without much of a stretch tweak a diagram to influence it to coordinate the look and feel of your site.
The Google Charts can be easily inserted into a WordPress site’s posts, pages, and even gadgets. You can create a chart without much stretch with the help of Google Developer tools and can insert it into the WordPress site.
How To Embed Google Chart Into your WordPress Posts, Pages or Widgets?
Step by Step Procedure to insert the Google Chart into your WordPress site.
1. To create Google Charts, visit the Google Developers Charts site, draw your graph and open your Google Spreadsheet with the Chart that you need to insert into the WordPress post.
2. Tap the “Graph” menu display in the upper right corner of the outline casing, and click “Publish Chart”.
3. Click on “Publish” Button
4. Presently a screen with the HTML content will show up, tap the “Implant” tab on this screen.
5. Duplicate this content and glue it into the gadget, page or post on which you need the Google Chart to show up. Guarantee that you open the page, post or gadget in the Text view, and spare the progressions.
6. Presently you would have the capacity to see the outline on your site.
Along these lines, you can undoubtedly add the Google graphs to your WordPress site and present the data in a way that your guests think that its connecting with and straightforward.