The advantages of Magento are boundless for a plethora of online merchants around the world already using the eCommerce software and platform. If you are looking for new and innovative ways to grow your online business, then perhaps it’s time to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences for your customers with new software. One of the major advantages of Magento is that it is free (community version), and it’s also one of the most secure eCommerce platforms on the market, meeting a global standard for payment security.
Here are a few additional benefits regarding the shopping experience of Magento:
- Popularity — Its popularity is undeniable, given that the platform is currently used by over 200,000 stores around the world.
- Multiple store fronts — You can run multiple stores with multiple brands all on a single backend system.
- Powerful — Many of the world’s leading brands rely on Magento to quickly and efficiently sort out their inventory.
- Payment options — The payment gateways provided with Magento are more abundant than other eCommerce platforms, and store owners can choose from a variety of options including PayPal, Stripe, Worldpay, Google Wallet, and Pay with Amazon, to name a few.
Follow these steps to improve the shopping experience of Magento
At one time, online shopping may have been considered a trend that was only being used by the biggest brands and retailers. But now it’s a valuable tool being used to empower merchants, big and small, seeking to enhance the overall customer shopping experience and help their respective brands grow.
So what are some additional ways you can improve the shopping experience of Magento? Although store owners can attempt to add the platform to their own sites, they are encouraged to consult with a team of qualified designers to ensure that their online stores are developed using exclusive techniques that will help them not only keep up with the competition but also surpass them.
Here are a few tips that can work to improve the online shopping experience of your customers:
- Checkout — Consider installing the Magento one-step checkout extension to make the checkout and billing process more efficient.
- Navigation — Time is of the essence in regard to online shopping, and everybody is in a hurry. Easy navigation should be one of the most important features of your online store so customers can locate the products they are looking for quickly.
- Search — If your search box is too hard to locate on your website, then customers might leave your site in favor of a competitor.
- Product information — Informed customers are happy customers who may be willing to invest in your product if they see additional photos, detailed descriptions, etc.
- Personalization — Greeting shoppers using their name when they log in to your online store shows an added level of customer appreciation. Store owners can also email customers to confirm that they are satisfied with their purchases.