World’s No-1 Tactical Fixed Blade and Tactical Folding Knife
When you are a newbie and searching for the world’s best something like the tactical knife (fixed or folding), it’s become hard to select among the thousands of them. But as a professional about the knife, let me help you to choose the best one. I have researched a lot to find those two ultimate pieces and write a short review about these tow best tactical blades.
KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife / Hard Sheath
Are you surfing on the internet for a solid surviving knife? If so then KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife will be the perfect EDGE for you. 7-inch high carbon steel blade with 56-58 HRC is a real multitasking blade. Obviously, there should be no doubt about the longevity of this fixed blade as 0.165-inch thickness blade finish with epoxy powder coated offers corrosion resistance and robust hardness. The full tang blade included plain EGDE and 11.75- inch overall length. The whole weight of the blade is only 0.70 lb so this one can be the best EDGE for the extreme survivalist.
The clip point shaped fixed blade comes with a black hard shell plastic sheath, which has made the knife more user-friendly and secure for everyday use. The 4.75-inch non-slip Kraton G thermoplastic elastomeric handle also ensures comfortable handling and made the knife ideal for multitasking, No matter if you want to use this KA-BAR #1213 Black Straight Edge Knife for kitchen purpose. This high carbon steel knife is also perfect for slicing and piercing. All these high-quality features have made the blade extremely durable and user-friendly for various purposes. This flat grind knife is one of the best EDGE for Hiking, Fishing campaign or any survival use.
- The 7-inch epoxy powder coated finish blade is suitable for multitasking usages.
- The 0.165-inch thickness blade comes with the black carbon finish.
- 56-58 Hardness has a good performance for survival use.
- The black hard shell plastic sheath ensures long lasting use and full safety.
- Non-slip Kraton G thermoplastic elastomeric handle is the best suit with hand.
- The clip point shape full tang blade is perfect one of Hiking or survival campaign.
- The Lightweight blade is easy to carry with bag packs.
- Few of the users complain that the blade is not perfect for woodworking.
- The 7-inch blade is sometimes not suitable for younger users.
Cold Steel Recon 1 Tactical Knife with G-10 Handle Clip Point and Black Blade
The Cold Steel Recon 1 Tactical Knife is one of the most popular survival knives. The folding knife has a 4” sub-zero quenched stainless steel blade which made this one perfect for multitasking. Japanese Aus 8A stainless steel is used for the 3.5 mm thickness blade. This black Teflon finished blade with plane EGDE shape offers for excellent piercing and slicing capabilities with high performances for any survival campaign. The folding knife needs extra safety so that user can avoid accidental injuries, as this Cold steel Recon blade included insert liner lock so the user can use thus one with full secure mood.
For comfortable use handle shape and materials also get some priorities when choosing a best pocket knife. As the blade comes with a 5.375-inch G-10 handle also included superior non-slip grip on the outer shape so the Handle can give a solid grip. The clip point shape made the blade a pure survival one. This 9.375 overall length folding blade become only 5.3-inch when closed. So this one is easy to carry and the belt clip offers the user to hang with their belt. Even there is no risk when caring in the pocket as the speed safe blade has included an extra pocket clip.
- Japanese Aus 8A Stainless has made the 4-inch blade extremely sharp and sustainable.
- 3.5 mm thickness blade comes with a Black Teflon Finish.
- The liner lock of the Knife ensures greater secure usage.
- The 5.375-inch G-10 handle considerably comfortable feel with Hand.
- The superior non-slip able to give solid grip.
- Included extra belt clip and pocket clip make it easy to carry with.
- The whole weight is only 5.3 oz. and closed length is only 5.3 inch.
- Few users complained the handle gets dirty soon.
- This one is not perfect for Cutting extremely solid material i.e. Tin, Metal or Hard wood.
I am sure, after reading these two knives’ review you will 100% confirm that these two masterpieces are Words No-1 Tactical Fixed Blade and Tactical Folding Knife. I wish, if you ever need a tactical fixed or folding knife, you much choose between above two blades.